Wednesday, September 8, 2010

not dumb

"I'm through with making excuses for you and why you don't talk to me now. I know very well that you're not busy, I know you don't have football at 10 o' clock at night, I know your mother did not have a heart attack. I'm just done trying and caring. I just have to realize that you used me. Every girl has that moment when she's nothing but a mere toy, and honey, you were mine. You made me into a stupid girl for a night, are you happy? I hope not. I just hope you know that next time I won't be so dumb, and you won't be so lucky. I'm smarter now, I'm getting over you and getting on with my life like I should have done months ago."

2 comments:

  1. its his loose if someone was using you
    I love your thinking if u wrote this ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete